1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary supporters ask: When will Obama concede?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, Jun 4, 2008.

1. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Interesting that you've tumbled to that site; I've been keeping an eye on it all spring. Quite a piece of work.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

The astroturf blog? Or Wikileaks?

(Every journalist should be reading Wikileaks daily, I think. Good stuff pops up there alladamtime.)

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

http://hyerstandard.com/braking-down-those-hillary-supporters-who-claim-to-hate-obama/

To sum up the link... it compares DailyKos posters and Hillaryis44 users and found the following:
    At DailyKos 100,000 posts were written my 8389 unique users, with the most prolific user posting 813 times. The top 20 posters have posted almost 8% of the total and the top 550 users posted half of all the posts.
    and

4. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Beat me to it, VanNostrand.

All I could think of watching this was the Iraqi Information Minister during the invasion.

I had some level of respect for McAuliffe... once.

5. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

He looked loaded on MSNBC this morning.

A bitter loser who needs to get lost.

6. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

You know, Hillis44 is pretty quiet tonight, especially with the latest news. I'm guessing the ratfuckers are giving up the charade.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

I'm very curious to see how the puppets behind HillaryIs44 handle the Clinton shutdown, especially given Howard Fineman's story tonight on Countdown.

8. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

Just skimmed the more recent comments. They're not even trying to disguise themselves anymore.

Cute act, McCain campaign. Was pretty funny for a while.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

I think it's amusing, if not necessarily interesting, to note who's among the commenters on the latest post: Rokski.

What are/were the brothers' political stance(s)?

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Both Republicans. RokSki has been banned from several political sites, including MyDD.

11. 2muchcoffeeman

Ah. Ha.

12. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Except that the site was registered in March, 2007 – when the McCain campaign was dead in the water.

I suppose it could be GOP trick, though. I just think you tend to forget that there are plenty of nuts to go around in all hues, red and blue.

Draft saved Draft deleted