1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary supporters ask: When will Obama concede?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, Jun 4, 2008.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

http://www.hillaryis44.org/

Here's just the first part, the rest of it is just like this...

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Re: Hillary supporters: When will Obama concede?

I understand there are drugs which may control psychosis of this magnitude.

3. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

I know it's a technicality, but there is no way Walter Mondale could have conceded in the Xcel Energy Center.

4. beardpuller

beardpuller Active Member

I don't think they feel real tethered to "facts" at this point.

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I was just about to make that same point.

The St. Paul Civic Center stood where the XCel Center is now but I'm not sure that's where Mondale conceded.

6. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

I bet Mondale probably doesn't even remember where he conceded.

7. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Does anyone here really believe this is anything other than a Republican shadow site? An online campaign scam pulled from the dirty tricks bag?

8. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Nick Kaczur decided to turn informant after realizing the person who runs this site has been stealing his Oxy.

9. Probably, but if you saw Terry McAulliffe's embarrassing display on "The Daily Show" last night, you've got to wonder if there ARE some people in Hillary's campaign in that huge a state of denial.

Then again, HRC's speech to AIPAC this morning basically admitted it was over without really admitting it.

It was kind of like watching "Happy Days" when the Fonz tried to admit he was wr-wr-wr, wr-wro-wro, wro-wron-wrong. ;D

10. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Probably depends on what you want to believe.

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

That site is registered to somebody called DomainsByProxy.com, a registrant whose main selling point is that their clients' actual names and contact information will not be listed in whois databases, as required by law. It's a division of GoDaddy.com.

Last January, Hillaryis44.org users were caught faking Obama phone calls to Democratic voters. Even admitted to it in a comment on the blog.

The giveaway comes with this afternoon's post, though.

Yep, it's a GOP site.

Just found this on Wikileaks ...

https://secure.wikileaks.org/wiki/John_McCain_US_Presidential_election_Clinton_astroturfing_strategy

No surprise, really. Wonder how many of these older women dissing Obama in the woman-on-the-street interviews are actually McCain plants?

Interesting excerpts from the memo:

Draft saved Draft deleted