1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary is a Fraud

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jan 21, 2008.

1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Looks to me like she's got a pretty good handle on it. :p

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

At least you provided examples other than the silly-assed King statements.

Your arguments would be helped by picking on legit examples. The King one wasn't. The Iraq one, flawed as it is, is still somewhat valid.

3. Terence Mann

Terence Mann Member

How is it in any way valid?

4. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

When I saw the thread "Hilary is a fraud" all I could think about was the lady who asked the question in the New Hampshire primary that caused the "emotional breakdown". Lady says she showed emotion for 10 seconds and then went back to her stiff stance.

The lady thought she was a fraud for being that way so she voted for Obama.

I'd bet that if she had her way, the lady would say she coined the line "Hilary is a fraud"

5. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Doesn't the sj stylo-guide specify that all instances of the word "fraud" be capped, and followed by an exclamation point?

6. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I thought it was supposed to be capped, bolded and folded by multiple exclamation points?

7. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

That's the RAMBO stylo-guide. Also the Elements of Stylo, as edited by Indiansnetwork.

8. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Dammit. I deleted the wrong guide. That's a real kick in the nuts.

9. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

There's regular Stylo and there's Killer Stylo.

10. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Killer Stylo has his own board, thank you very much. You can get the Cliffnotes on YouTube.

11. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

You find it listed between "backne" and "SCOREBOARD."

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Not his argument, but the premise on which the argument itself is based. To call Hillary a fraud because of the King statements is foolish. To base it on her statements about Iraq are is what gives some validity to his argument. His argument about that is wrong, too, but at least there's more substance to it than the King tripe.

Draft saved Draft deleted