1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary For President 2008 *NSFW*

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Boom_70, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Don't we all want a little bit more "stride" in the crotch.

It seems like LBJ had a awful lot of problems with the pants he got from Haggar. Why would he go back?

Did not notice anywhere if he asked for cuffs or not.

And those matching shirts - yuk - it must have looked like a uniform.

2. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

New company slogan:

Hagar slacks, more room for your bunghole!

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Peter Golenbock writes about how LBJ and the Mick used to go all Dacron on the ladies:

[​IMG]

5. Boom_70

wait just a minute.

Operator: Would you hold on a minute please?

[conversation on hold for two minutes]

That 2 minute wait was when Johnson decided to give Mcnamara approval for air strike as retaliation for Tonken Gulf incident.

LBJ - "Bomb the shit out of them Bob. I've got to get back to my meeting."

6. Boom_70

[​IMG]

The black sheep of the Haggar family who went to Old Navy to buy his clothes. The baggy look gave him more room for his nuts.

7. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Sigh.

I miss the '70s. Oh so much. Those pants are sweet!!! The memories are coming back.

Peace, brother.

8. Boom_70

NIce - Hillary compares her trials of microphone cutting out to the trials of Harriet Tubman.

First the microphone cuts out part way through Clinton's speech. When it is restored she said:

"There may be some bumps along the road! You know this reminds me of one of my favorite American heroines, Harriet Tubman. For when she made it to freedom after having been a slave and she got to New York and she could have been so happy to just stay at home and just breathe a big sigh of relief but she kept going back down South to bring other freed slaves to freedom. And she used to say, 'No matter what happens, keep going.' So we're going to keep going until we take back the White House!"

9. Drowning in context, this fake anecdote is.

Draft saved Draft deleted