1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary Clinton: Kitten Killer?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DanOregon, Nov 9, 2007.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

From The New York Sun:

Hillary Clinton: first lady, U.S. senator … cat killer?

That's the claim of Kathleen Willey, the White House aide who says President Clinton groped her in the Oval Office in 1993. If she's telling the truth, and if, after making this allegation, she actually was harassed by Hillary-hired thugs who went so far as to abduct one of her cats (Bullseye) and murder another (a mere kitten), then the Clintons are nothing less than feline-felling Mafiosi.

If she's lying — or paranoid — the Clintons are nothing less than selling points.

Regardless, their demonic faces on the cover of "TARGET: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton" should look right at home on bookstore shelves already sagging under the weight of dozens of "Wait! Here's MY Story of How Demonic the Clintons Are" books. (I'm waiting for, "Deliver Me to Evil: One Pizza-Boy's Story of Bringing Dinner to the Most Corrupt Couple Ever to Order a Large Pepperoni. Especially Her.")

It does not help Ms. Willey's credibility that the company publishing her book, A World Ahead, also sells mouse pads featuring a cartoon Senator Clinton banging her fist on a lemonade stand and spilling the children's product. The blurb by Ann Coulter also lends a certain predictability to the book's point of view.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

This board has reached a new low.

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Hillary Clinton is practically the last woman on earth I would consider being involved with any form of kitten killing.

4. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Hillary has a wang?

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

You flatter me.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I must now go put an ice pick through my temple to get rid of the image in my head

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

If I try to publish a book that claims George W. Bush puts tape on his fingers and uses it to swipe money from church collection plates, would it be taken as gospel?

9. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Somehow I don't think W can manage such a tricky feat.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

That motherfucking liberal media strikes again.

11. He'd put the tape on backwards.

Draft saved Draft deleted