1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary Clinton and the Lengths She Will Go

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), May 24, 2008.

1. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

Fudgie, a crash course in what you need to know about the Clintons:

Gennifer Flowers
    Zoe Baird
    Kimba Wood
    Kathleen Willey
    Lani Guinier
    The "middle-class tax cut"
    The $200 haircut
    National health care
    Vince Foster
    Monica Lewinsky
    Wag the Dog
    The definition of the word "is" -- classic clip, you really should look at it sometime
    The inauguration day pardons

And that, IMHO, is why the country is better off w/Obama as the Dem nominee. Fresh start.

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Hell, Hill's dos go for $1500 a crack, now.

And only the best hotels, baby.

3. You forgot to mention Whitewater, Travelgate or Filegate.

It looks like Obama is just as prone to triangulation and to shady dealings though - Rezko is just the tip look into what he's trying to do for the Teamsters. Never mind the complete lack of foreign policy experience.

Isn't John McCain the only choice for clear-thinking people who are not blinded by party politics?

4. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

See, why can't you be that smart and clever all the time?

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

No, McCain is the only choice for learning-impaired people who only care about party politics.

6. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Maybe McCain can demonstrate some knowledge on the economy... or on foreign policy (which he claims to be an expert on).

7. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

All You Need To Know, Remains: Sens. Brownback and Kyl vetting Johnny Mac's Supreme Court noms.

Bye, bye.

8. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

... and, btw, Chris, the name Keating mean anything to you? Johnny Mac lost most of the respect I had for him, tho, when he embraced Bush last year as a longtime friend. In 2000, his "friend" swiftboated his ass and did things that should NEVER be forgiven - like messing with his kids. Yet Mac thought he needed to play that game to get the nom. I don't think he did. I think he would have been better served to hold that very personal grudge.

9. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

"I am lonesome. They are all dying. I have hardly a warm personal enemy left".

-- James McNeill Whistler (yeah, the artist)

10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

So I guess you didn't vote for Kerry four years ago because of what the Dems did to Cheney's daughter.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Jesus, Oliver Stone would have a field day with this thread. That so many people are conspiracy theorists while working as journalists is troubling.

12. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

What did they do to Cheney's daughter?

Draft saved Draft deleted