1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary Clinton and the Lengths She Will Go

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), May 24, 2008.

1. pallister

pallister Guest

I've been saying for months that Bill has done whatever he could to sabotage Hill's candidacy. He DOES NOT want to be in the White House as anything other than the president. IMO, anyway.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Yes Bill has been the model of decorum in this campaign. He has acted like you would expect an ex president to act .

3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I think that's the thing here. At the beginning of the campaign, he certainly didn't.

So he took a backseat, and let everyone worry about what Hillary was saying. And that proved enough for most Americans to forget what he said that caused him to take a backseat.

It may be the most presidential thing he did in the last 12 months.

4. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Man oh man.

5. crimsonace

crimsonace Well-Known Member

I've heard talk of the "dream ticket" with Obama-Clinton on the Dem side.

And given the Clintons like power, and Hill was the presumptive nominee until the freshman senator with tremendous oratorical gifts showed up, every time I see Hill as No. 2 on the ballot, I think of Foster and wonder "could that happen?" Then, she says what she did about RFK, and it seems to think that even she is thinking it.

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Can you cite actual sources for this nonsense?

There are about five people in the world who believe Foster was assassinated and apparently two of them post here.

You're embarrassing yourself with this silliness.

7. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

[​IMG]

Outing alert: Boom is Dan Burton.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. [​IMG]

9. beardpuller

beardpuller Active Member

I think this thread just lowered the collective IQ of the board about 30 points, and it wasn't exactly at genius level going in.

10. Must be a Democrat - talking about collectives and all.

There are no collective IQ's. There's the median, mode and average. There is also the right tail on the chart and the left tail on the chart. It's interesting to note that the higher numbers are less frequent but go on the right tail while the left tail abuts the number zero. Just like the political leanings of the posters on this board. Fewer but smarter posters on the right and sheep-like herds and IQ's on the left.

11. [​IMG]

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

This is a great thread ...

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted