1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

High Speed Chase in Miami on FOX

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Nov 17, 2010.

1. SoCalScribe

SoCalScribe Member

I'm sure I'll see this clip on TruTV "Most Shocking" or "Deadliest Police Chases" in a couple years. I must admit I often enjoy those shows.

One of the all-time greats is the guy on a crotch rocket going 60 or 70 up an offramp, runs a red light -- right into the side of a transit bus. Of course the idiot was just fine. And any pursuit of a stolen RV usually ends up interesting -- the ones I remember, some kids threw an axle in the high desert, and another one caught fire so bad the thief drove it to a marina, down the boat ramp and into the lake.

Some great Cops memories include a perp getting chased down by a heavyset Florida cop with one artifical leg (who then proceeded to talk a bunch of shit about how the guy got caught by a one legged cop -- it was funny stuff), and the guy who wanted "biological testings on my private parts" to prove he didn't have sex with a prostitute.

Draft saved Draft deleted