1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

High school teacher found partially undressed w/ 17YO cops plea (Attn: Poin)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Freelance Hack, Jun 3, 2011.

1. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

How do you cover up cleavage like that? Renting a blimp to fly in front of her? Good lord, that's a rack.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

This thread is useful, but needs more pictures of her.

3. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Odds that the kid went motorboatin': 1-9

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

This chick is the Hardees Monster Burger of teachers.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. baddecision

baddecision Active Member

I wanted a double D.

7. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Re: High school teacher found partially undressed w/ 17YO cops plea (Attn: Poin)

The judge sits up there, after all the parties do her a favor by sparing her an actual arraignment, and softly but enthusiastically encourages her to "say it louder, please"

8. flexmaster33

flexmaster33 Well-Known Member

3 years no teaching...wow, what a punishment.

If this had been a male teacher found with a 17-year-old girl, we'd all be aghast at such a "sentence"

How about 3 years behind bars (or at least home confinement) and barred from teaching for life.

Man, our judicial system is a joke.

9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

I'm surprised she got what she got. As the story points out, age of consent in Kentucky is 16.

I'm not sure how that new law about people in a position of "authority" is going to be applied.

She's got a felony conviction on her record and can't work as any kind of manager.

10. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Hondo,

The police caught them both in various degrees of undress, plus there was a freshly used condom next to the car. Kid could have been a mute and the state would have had enough evidence.

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I read the stories. At least this kid went after a teacher with reasonable looks and bod.

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

That felony conviction "may" (and likely will) disappear in three years if she plays by the rules.

I don't think her attire is inappropriate at all. She's not a particularly buxom woman, and only the one photo really makes it look as if she's "lettin' 'em get some air." She's certainly attractive, though, which makes her actions even harder for me to fathom.

Draft saved Draft deleted