1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

High school teacher found partially undressed w/ 17YO cops plea (Attn: Poin)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Freelance Hack, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

My apologies if this has already been posted -- she was arrested a while back -- but the case was resolved today. The pic is from her court appearance today.

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20110603/NEWS01/306030069/Former-Manual-teacher-gets-probation-after-sex-student-can-t-teach-3-years?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Home

[​IMG]

My favorite part of the story -- when it originally broke -- was that she was also charged with unauthorized parking in a handicap zone. Not sure if that was part of the plea agreement.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Lucky kid

3. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

4. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Holy cow, that comes complete with 12 minutes of video. (From the courtroom.)

5. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

There is also a Manual High student-produced video below that link produced by the school, showing one of the anatomy and physiology programs she taught at the school.

6. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Hands down leading votegetter for most influential/memorable teacher of the year.

7. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Re: High school teacher found partially undressed w/ 17YO cops plea (Attn: Poin)

I want to be memorable. I'll wear a cardigan next time.

[​IMG]

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

In her class, everybody wanted a D.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

It won't work this time, Care Bear! [/dools]

Oh yes, it will![/dennyneagle]

10. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Re: High school teacher found partially undressed w/ 17YO cops plea (Attn: Poin)

Skol, Vikings!

I've got it figured out. Alex Karras for the Lions, and Steve McMichael for the Bears and Packers. Forgot he played for the Packers.

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

That's one kid who should have kept his yap shut ... or told the teach to park somewhere else. She'd be the leading candidate for a Hustler pictorial on female teachers who have done time for sexual offenses.

BTW ... amazing she got probation after showing up to court with that kind of cleavage. Don't you think her lawyer would have told her to dress down a little? The judge must have enjoyed the elevated view from his bench.

12. Clerk Typist

Clerk Typist Guest

I'm thinking if Rep. Weiner was in the room, more than the view would have been elevated.

Draft saved Draft deleted