1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

High school coach hits kids in the groin

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Jan 10, 2007.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Cup or not, getting hit down there is uncomfortable. I'm thinking after the second time, I'm swinging my helmet at the assclown.

2. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Local newspaper article with more detail: http://www.gazette.com/display.php?id=1328602&table=story_archive&sec=1

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

What is it with these guys? Always going straight for the penis.

I guess I don't get it. ??? ::) ???

Must just be something in the makeup of these rough-tough, jocko supremo Mr. Buzzcut types that just naturally draws their attention to the crotches of teenage boys. ;)

Just read Perry White's update: If I'm a parent of the kid going to the hospital for scrotal surgery, Coachy Boy is going to Fucking Jail, after a lengthy stop in intensive care himself.

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Ahhhh ... the old Bangkok routine. I remember junior high.

Our fifth-grade phys ed teacher had another quirk. He had a pin in his right index finger which essentially made it a metal hook. When he wanted to make a point, he would take that finger and dig it deep into the back of a student's neck.

Culture clash. Redneck assholes vs. the PC police. It's like PETA against the Hegins pigeon shooters. One side has absolutely no inkling of the other side's point of view.

5. dawgpounddiehard

dawgpounddiehard Active Member

"Scrotal surgery"

My God, talk about two words that I really hope I never hear EVER again in my lifetime...

6. WazzuGrad00

WazzuGrad00 Guest

I don't get it. What's funny about Helena?

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I don't think the redneck assholes have much of a leg to stand on with this one. This isn't a smack on the helmet or grabbing a facemask.

When the coach is hitting kids in the groin hard enough that one needed surgery, we're far beyond political correctness being the issue. That is assault and the asshole belongs in jail. If it was my nephew's coach, the only question would be if it was my nephew, my brother, myself or all three of us together that made him wish jail was the worst that happened to him.

8. DyePack

DyePack New Member

"Stop drawing HELMETS! in my class!"

9. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Wow, did I ever fuck up that one.

10. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Maybe you meant Manitoba.

11. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Yeah, nobody'd better Winni me in the Peg.

12. AreaMan

AreaMan Member

A wise man once said "You just have to graze balls for them to hurt."

Draft saved Draft deleted