1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

High school coach hits kids in the groin

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Lord knows what would have happened if this guy had asked his team the capital of Montana.

2. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

What? Maybe I'm slow today.

Seems the guy took his wife down with him. Nice family. It's probably a mix of the Great Santini and American Beauty at their place.

3. No, he's just as ass.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Coach: "What's the capital of Thailand?"

Player: "Uh, sorry. I'm not good at geometry, Coach."

Coach: "It's geology, dammit. C'mon, take a guess."

Player: "I don't know. Russia?"

Coach: "You dumbass. It's Bangkok!"

Player kicks coach in groin.

Player: "Whatever you say, Coach."

5. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Coach is an epic asshat. But how in the hell does it get to 30-40 nut shots before somebody says something????

I haven't been in a fight since sixth grade. But if someone attacks my groin with malicious intent once, they are going to have to fight off one over-weight and under-coordinated sports writer.

6. Cousin Jeffrey

Cousin Jeffrey Active Member

“Hmm… Barney’s movie had heart, but ‘Football in the Groin’ had a football in the groin.”

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

8. markvid

markvid Guest

We are in the presence of greatness that is Bigpern.

9. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Yes, the coach is an immature asshole for the thing he did. But, the other half of the question is... did the kids ever learn to wear a cup to practice?

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Hit me in the nuts once, shame on you. Hit me in the nuts 30 times and I never think to wear a cup, shame on me.

11. dawgpounddiehard

dawgpounddiehard Active Member

Is there anything funnier than trauma to the groin? Oh wait...

Nice going coach. Wow. Just wow. ;)

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

We had a coach who was a real asshole when it came to demonstrating cuts through the lane. If you didn't take the right angle, he'd basically come out and have you redo the cut, then bump you into the right place.

Later, in gym class, he was demonstrating a football receiver move. He cut one way; the DB cut another way -- wham, instant broken nose for the coach.

Draft saved Draft deleted