1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hibachi this, Dukies!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by PhilaYank36, Jan 25, 2007.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Mike Gminski, Jim Spanarkle, Gene Banks, Mark Alarie, Tommy Amaker, Danny Ferry & Johnny Dawkins

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I'm no fan of Larry Brown. Take away the race card and John Thompson wasn't all bad.

Mike Krzyzewski actually got NBA players who wanted to play together. They didn't leave in the same discord that Brown's disaster did. He didn't win the gold medal, but the time has long passed that we're not the undisputed rulers of the basketball world. We've got thousands of youngsters trying to be the next Michael Jordan, trying to make SportsCenter. Meanwhile, many of the European powers are actually teaching kids fundamentals - like jump shots, ballhandling and passing. Amazing.

Gilbert Arenas wasn't funny at all. He was absolutely foolish. I'm laughing at him, not with him.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Carmelo, I believe. Don't hold me to it, though, I would have to Google it to be sure.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

It was either Joe Johnson, Chris Paul or Kirk Hinrich. Carmelo wasn't the last man selected

5. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I'm pretty sure it was Hinrich.

Draft saved Draft deleted