1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey y'all

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

NORM!!!!! I'm sorry, honey ... you slipped my mind. Maybe you can slip me something in exchange, like a Roofie?

No, no, night shift for Flashy. Matter of fact, this whole PR gig has turned me into a morning person, despite my body's best efforts to reject that. I'm up at 6:40 A.M. (!!!!) every morning to do a half-hour of yoga then hop in the shower and get to work.

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Man? I DID NOT have a sex change in my absence ... but thanks for the sentiment, bastard. Hee hee. What are we Canucks going to bomb first? The Capitol Building again?

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

FLASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Doc and I were talking about you the other day and realizing how long it had been since you had been online. How goes it??

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

6:40! Fuck, I've ran 3 miles by then. :'(

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Hola, Flasher! Que tal, chica?

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Great to see you back Flash! Missed ya! PM me when you have time.

7. Flash

Flash Guest

All present and accounted for except BBAM, I think. It's kind of weird still, going to work when it's daylight and getting off work when it's daylight. It's taking my body a very long time to adjust but this PR stuff is all right. But I do miss sports writing. I haven't axed it out of future plans but it is on the backburner for a bit.

8. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

american new year or canadian?

9. Flash

Flash Guest

You'd almost think they were separated by a month ... darn it, look at me missing all the night shifters ... :(

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

So..Flash....how's it feel to actually work for a living?

11. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Got 'ny pictures of yourself you could share? 8)

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Ummm, yeah. What he said...

Draft saved Draft deleted