1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey UHaul, USuck

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MertWindu, Aug 26, 2007.

1. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

You're absolutely right, and it's one of the reasons there's been less of me around here lately. And yeah, I made an age joke, which begat more bullshit, but that has always seemed to be the way things go around here. You make fun of someone for something innocuous, as if I give a shit how old someone is, and they retort back with something equally innocuous. Not "douchebag." Spnited doesn't like me, and I can't remember why, but there was some bitchfest between us a few months back, and I guess he's never forgotten it. I couldn't care less, but I thought it was bullshit that I was attacked for doing something everyone on this board does from time to time.

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Wait ... there's an 'in' crowd? On an Internet board? Fuck me ... that's cool.

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Let us know how many creeps plead for you to follow through offers you get before the night's over.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

That post has been up for eight minutes and I give you a big, fat zero.

5. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

A kindler, gentler SportsJournalists.com, I see.

6. Colton

Colton Active Member

Flash: *raises hand* ;)

7. Colton

Colton Active Member

Apologies... I couldn't resist? Eight minutes without a single offer? I am shocked...

8. Flash

Flash Guest

Score! I got a big one!

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Too easy ...

10. Flash

Flash Guest

Shuddit. Tell me more about this 'in' crowd ...

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

They're big fans of Nickelback.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Then I don't like them very much.

Draft saved Draft deleted