1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey Tiger - if you're going to screw up

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

Not sure what he was supposed to be doing. Every story says Elin doesn't want him around when she goes to Sweden. So what are his alternatives? Should he be at home, working on hitting bad drives and then not swearing? Watching tapes of the 1977 Watson-Nicklaus battle at Turnberry so he knows how true gentlemen act? Feverishly masturbating?

So why not enjoy a band that, according to Billboard, "provides affordable fun that promises good returns in hard times." Party on.

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

One of Tiger's handlers has apparently been reading the negative response to his post-Master interview.

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=5129727

Oh, I'm SURE Tiger Woods wrote these words. Without prompting, too!

3. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

We know Tiger didn't write those words because they're not texts.

4. Small Town Guy

General rule: If Tiger's blog posts are about the greatness of the Golden Bear, they're the work of a ghostwriter. If they're about golden showers, they came from Eldrick.

5. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

You know, if all he did before is go to concerts, no matter how bad the band is, and dance backstage, no matter how badly, his "team members'" job would be a whole lot easier right now.

6. How much stock are we putting in an "insider" report from Rob Shuter's (who he?) Naughty But Nice column on popeater.com?

7. Small Town Guy

He used to represent Jessica Simpson. Then he took over OK! magazine and has written a bunch of other celebrity places. His sources are probably as good as any other ones in the tabloid world. Right on the money some of the time, complete bullshit some of the time.

8. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I'm not a Miley fan, but if you insist, I'll raise you 505 times!

9. Thankfully, I feel my life is still somewhat complete not having known any of this

10. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Damnmit, Junkie, how did I miss his call on the Smack-off?!

Props to Vic in NoCal. I can't believe that bastard called his shot and got scoreboard.

This is reminiscent of Jeff from Richmond taking home the title several years ago.

11. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

They're "about to quit"? Yeah, right, because if there's one thing we all know about those who hang on to celebrities, it's that they frequently get frustrated with their boss and jump off the gravy train.

12. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

So apparently the "Vic in NoCall" blast has to be retired now? :D

Draft saved Draft deleted