1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey, Taco Bell, "Where's the Beef?"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

A friend told me a Five Guys just opened in Missy, JR! Road trip!

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

South Common Mall, Burnamthorpe Rd & Erin Mills Parkway. Fucking desolate place. Hope they do better than Krispy Kreme whose Canadian launch was an unmitigated disaster.

To hell with Primrose & Super Burger, we can go to Mississauga!

In deference to Canadian tastes I hope they offer gravy & poutine. ;)

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Unlike my friend and fellow countryman JR, I am on a health kick and will eschew gravy and poutine.

4. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

MysteryMeat, where art thou? :D

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Taco Bell has been paying attention. I guess the lawsuit has made them a little jumpy

They are going to give away 10 Million Tacos via Facebook.

http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/news/2011/02/09/taco-bell-offering-free-tacos-on.html

Taco Bell, a division of Louisville-based restaurant giant Yum Brands Inc. (NYSE: YUM), said in a news release that the promotion will allow its Facebook fans to print a coupon for a free Crunchy Seasoned Beef Taco.]Taco Bell, a division of Louisville-based restaurant giant Yum Brands Inc. (NYSE: YUM), said in a news release that the promotion will allow its Facebook fans to print a coupon for a free Crunchy Seasoned Beef Taco

6. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

Taco Bell: "It may not be beef, but it tastes good!"

7. Kermit McManus

Kermit McManus New Member

I like Taco Bell, I like Beef they use. I often like to Read while I eat there.

Draft saved Draft deleted