1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey Slappy and Hank and the apparently departed PO

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, Feb 7, 2009.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Ohio 57, Eastern Michigan 45. . .

Suck it! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

I don't know which is sadder, that your beloved Bobcats only beat a 3-13 team by 12 points or that you can't remember that slappy doesn't have ties to Eastern Michigan.

Oh and by the way, two of the Beagles' wins are against an NAIA team and a NCAA Division II school. That 12-point win doesn't look that impressive anymore does it?

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Fuck Eastern . Fuck Ohio too, but fuck Eastern...
    Fight on, fight on...

4. sportschick

Dude, the Kittens lost to Lamar, which lost to Team Of Fail Indiana State. A win's a win!

And Slappy went to a directional Michigan. That means he's responsible for the Beagles too!

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Oh, if you only knew the public pissing matches I used to get into with the EMU administration while working in Ypsi...

6. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

And when you trash talk, you really shouldn't do it against people who know the team completely sucks in every way possible.

7. sportschick

I know, but nobody who went to school that's decent posts here!

8. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Q: What's the only sign of intelligent life in Kalamazoo?

A: Mount Pleasant: 187 Miles

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

If there was intelligent life in Mt. Pleasant, it would know the distance is actually 146 miles

10. I Digress

I Digress Guest

I once wrote a column where the punch line was that damn penis-shaped tower in Ypsilanti... go OU... first institute of higher education west of the Alleghenies. If you can't be best, be first.

Draft saved Draft deleted