1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey, Secret Santa!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JoelHammond, Dec 3, 2007.

1. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Inquiring minds want to know what you got ...

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I bought tonight; up to the store to ship...

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I actually bought my Secret Santa gifts nearly a month ago, but have waited to ship because ... well, you know ... Christmas comes in December, and you've got to get by that other holiday first.

Gifts will be sent soon enough, though, I promise.

4. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

I got just what I asked for: New(ish) Brad Paisley and Toby Keith CDs.

My giftee wanted two movies about which I've never heard anyone talk, so I hope he enoys them!

5. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

I'm waiting a tad bit longer before buying/shipping. I have the list for my person, but I'm trying to be creative & dig through old posts to find something unique. Unfortunately, this person has far too many posts & far too many of those posts are thoughtful & relevant to the topic at hand. That doesn't help!!!! :mad:

6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I feel bad waiting to ship (which I still have not done), but I think getting it closer to XMas would mean more.

I promise to ship this weekend, so that would give it two weeks to reach its receiver.

My person should be happy because I went through their posts and got some GREAT ideas.

7. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I do believe my Secret Santa giftee should receive their gift sometime this week.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

I do hope my Secret Santa victim doesn't mind receiving -- as part of his/her gift -- fresh-baked Christmas cookies.

9. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Just sent the gift out today.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

are they 101 percent better than US cookies at the current rate?

11. Flash

Flash Guest

They're made by Flash ... so yes.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I've always wanted Flash's cookies....

Draft saved Draft deleted