1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey, Moddy!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Dec 13, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Am listening to my copy now, which came today...

Great stuff as always brother...

Do you have a playlist to enter the data into the computer?

2. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I hope I get Moddy's CD before Xmas. The hype is so much that the anticipation is killin me.

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I will copy it from home and try to paste it here.

4. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Was going to ask the same thing. Great disc (Thanks, Moddy!) but I would like to know who sings some of those songs.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Must Be Santa Polka is always my favorite!

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

A tackling a project almost as tedious... for two years my mother had been asking me to do a slide show to music.
    I've managed to put it off, but this year I can't. So this year, while Ms. Slappy is at aChristmas party with her sister in law... my project is to make my eye balls bleed

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

A great CD from start to finish, but Jack Johnson doing Rudolph -- that made it for me. I'm a huge fan, but I had no clue that song even existed until the other day.

Again, thanks Moddy!

8. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

I walked to my truck today, swept off the snow and scraped the ice. On the way into my house, I lifted my mailbox to find a manila envelope with "A Moddy X-Mas 2007."

So as I trekked 45 miles east to a basketball tournament, the CD kept me warm and toasty inside the front-wheel drive sleigh.

Thanks, Moddy!

9. PaperDoll

PaperDoll Well-Known Member

The holiday CD was waiting for me when I got back from D.C. I haven't even played it yet, but two of my non-SJ friends already want copies! Am I allowed to proliferate the greatness that is "A Very Moddy Xmas?"

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Just don't sell them, and I think you'll be OK.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

The gift that keeps on giving... ;)

12. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Santa Lost a Ho is hilarious.

Anyone know where I can find the lyrics? A Google search turns up nothing and the band's Web site isn't helpful...

Draft saved Draft deleted