1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey, let's buy a Pabst

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Nov 13, 2009.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

What about Andeker?

2. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

If Miller Malt Liquor in the red cans is part of this I'll throw a couple of bucks in.

3. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Damn, Dools. Those beers aren't THAT bad.

4. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Does Pabst still make ponies?

5. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Nope. PBR, ironic t-shirts, stupid hats and yammering about bands nobody but members of their tribe have heard of. The grand slam of the hipster douchebag. If it's daytime, sub "fair trade coffee at local coffeeshop with cute, hipster name" for "PBR"

6. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Well I drank PBR in the 1970s so I'm grandfathered in as a Pabst drinker and don't qualify as a hipster doofus. ;D

And yes, Miller High Life ( I remember it in the clear bottle) is an excellent budget beer. Don't especially like Lite.

Nothing will replace Natty Bo, circa 1973-76, though. Spent many a night getting buzzed in the land of pleasant living.

7. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

"Heineken? Fuck Heineken! Pabst Blue Ribbon!" - Frank Booth (Dennis Hopper), "Blue Velvet"

Also, homage to an Untamed Youth surf classic:
    [media=youtube]krs2hliQMgo[/media]

Draft saved Draft deleted