1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey Joumana, get the kids together for more bathtub photos

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Piotr Rasputin, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

2. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

What's Kidd's I-love-you signal? I know Jeff Hornacek used to rub his cheek to say hi to the kids.

What does Kidd do?

3. RokSki

RokSki New Member

This is going to get absolutely insane, now that Joumanna has counter-sued Kidd.

An affair with a season ticket holder? Oh, man.

I feel bad for the little dude with the huge head. Jouwanna-hire-me-as-a-media-whore isn't going without a fight, you know that.

I honestly think that this fiasco is what's fueling the Kidd trade rumors. Who wants to be at ground zero when this nuke goes off?

4. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Back when the original domestic violence case was still an issue, he made a point to blow a kiss before each free throw. And the cameras would shamelessly show his kids in thier little Kidd jerseys.

That case led to one of the most disingenuous articles and photo spreads ever in SI, ammo for anyone who thinks SI now kisses athlete butt way too much.

5. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

Throws a phantom punch or shadowboxes

6. pallister

pallister Guest

A professional athlete who's self-absorbed and narcissistic? Say it ain't so.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

A professional athlete with strippers? Well color me shocked...

8. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Kidd bought her jewelry worth less than $600,000 each? He needs to be traded to the Lakers so Kobe can show him that $4 million rings are what help your wife forget your cheating ways

9. thebiglead

thebiglead Member

Texted a buddy about Kidd having banged strippers in five different cities.

Friend: 'That's all? Seems low for a ball player. I'm a [non-factor] and I've surpassed that.'

Any idea/guesses who the REPORTERS may be?

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

No doubt. This is going to be a mess, for all the obvious reasons.

11. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

What reporters?

12. Almost_Famous

Almost_Famous Active Member

The Smoking Gun really does some great work.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0216073kidd1.html

According to Joumana, 34, Kidd has engaged in extramarital affairs with <b>"several different television reporters,"</b> as well as strippers in Arizona, Sacramento, Miami, Dallas and Indiana, a Nets season ticket holder, a Nets employee, and a cheerleader in New Orleans.

Draft saved Draft deleted