1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey John Edwards, you ARE the father!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flying Headbutt, Jan 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Chill, Yank. Enjoy making fun a a beloved liberal politician caught with his pants down and leave Bodie and friends be.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I never said he couldn't. I just said I was surprised.

But then you don't find enough stimulation over there either, do you?

3. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

What the fuck? Fuck you. You gonna out me also, seeing as you know so fucking much about me.

4. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

well his heart is always in the right place, just like his malpractice lawsuits, he only cared about the little people, not becoming a millionaire. ::) ::) ::)

did anyone read the article on new york magazine. edwards' lackey, who said he's the father, is coming out with a book. guess he reveals that he's not the father. what's funny is the guy is supposedly a lawyer but works as Edwards' pissboy. it was a good article. it's tough to criticize someone battling breast and bone cancer but Mrs. Edwards comes off like a pussycat. couldn't find the link to the article but here's a review.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2010/01/12/new-york-magazine-illustrates-edwards-scandal-story-hilarious-art

edit:
    guess that word for certain part of the female anatomy is not allowed. but anyway they don't paint Mrs. Edwards as a pussycat in the article

5. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Maybe that is because every thread there reads like it is a big reacharound.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Edwards is really something.

He sends a surrogate to appear on the Today Show to confirm that he is the baby daddy.

Where is he? Why in Haiti of course, helping out.

Yeah John, that distracted us. We really think you're a good guy because you're doing a photo op in Haiti the same day you admit what we all already knew.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

What a great message board for journalists this is.

8. zagoshe

Yes, you hate it so much you and your buddies copied it exactly, the only difference being nobody is allowed to have a difference of opinion there and there must be some sort of sick law there that says half the threads are spent obssessing about Old Tony as well......

9. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Damn, that's a pretty good question. How much I would love to see the Enquirer and the New York Times as finalists and the Enquirer win.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Dammit Zag, now you summoned OT.

11. zagoshe

I only deal in fair comment and criticism.....

12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Actually, I hadn't even seen any of that shit. I was still reading on Page 2 when I saw and commented on fishhack's post. Had I seen that stuff I would have ended my post with "In before lock." :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.