1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey John Edwards, you ARE the father!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flying Headbutt, Jan 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

Well, geeze, I guess no one else need apply for the Pulitzer this year ... *blue font off*

Seriously though ... can anyone see the Enquirer winning a Pulitzer under any circumstances?

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

It would be fun to read the cover letter, though.

3. In before lock ...

Child molestation is like Hitler: You can't just invoke that shit. Didn't kill millions of people? Get out of here with your Nazi comparisons. Didn't rape babies? Then don't compare him to a baby-rapist.

I don't support the guy -- never have. But to compare the sleezeball act of cheating on your cancer-riddled wife to raping children is silly. Just fucking silly.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Just wait until Zeke discovers that his emperor has no clothes. I'll feel saddest for him. He was so hopeful.

5. YankeeFan

Don't you have a Michael Jackson memorial to attend or something?

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I hate Illinois Nazis.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I said he has the moral fortitude of a child molester. I didn't compare and contrast acts.

I stand by my quote.

8. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

Huh?

I don't get it, was that supposed to be an insult?

9. I'm not sure the distinction you're trying to draw exists, so I stand by what I said, as well.

So let's agree that, 1) Edwards is a piece of shit, 2) Child molesters are also pieces of shit, but on a much greater magnitude than Edwards, 3) but Edwards is still a pretty big piece of shit.

Consensus? Move on?

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Nope. I am sticking to my guns.

Unless the child molester has molested multiple children. Only then may he slink lower than Edwards.

11. YankeeFan

I guess I'm just surprised you're here. I thought you ran away and cried when we made fun of MJ.

Now you're back under a different name. Not enough action for you in the land of misfits?

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Hey, coffee boy, where in the fuck do you get off deciding who posts where?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.