1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hey, john clayton

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by shockey, Feb 26, 2009.

1. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

Pretty sure they actually did have that tit-for-tat once, with Clayton saying About as many as you, Sean.

2. micke77

micke77 Member

i like clayton's work overall, although his delivery can get annoying. plus, the few times i've bumped into him, the conversation would go into intermittent stages because he had a dang Bluetooth ear piece on and kept getting calls...one of those high-tech annoyances to where, "are we gonna talk or are you going to shut that damn thing off?" ;D

3. mjp1542

mjp1542 Member

Be nice to my fellow Duquesne alum! Eh, or not. We Pittsburgh natives have trouble with the pronunciation stuff!

4. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I met Clayton a few years ago at Super Bowl Media day, I told him from a viewer's standpoint Sean Salisbury was an ass. He told me he couldn't stand him in real life either. It was hilarious. Then he told me Joey Harrington would be back with the Lions. The later never happened.

5. shut up ya jag

Draft saved Draft deleted