1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey, JayFarrar ... if this one doesn't work out ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

I have found you another virgin ...

http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/news/story.html?id=11877e7f-c52b-4711-9cda-28099c045eb4

LONDON - A British woman who celebrated her 105th birthday this week said the secret to long life was celibacy, adding that she imagined sex was a "lot of hassle."

Clara Meadmore, who marked her birthday with a drop of wine at the Perran Bay nursing home in Cornwall, southwest England, also received a card from Queen Elizabeth.

"People have asked me whether I am a homosexual and the answer is no," Meadmore said.

"I have just never been interested in sex.

"I imagine there is a lot of hassle involved and I have always been busy doing other things."

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

105?

Forget Jay, Mikey ought to give her a call.

3. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Awesome.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Does she have a dust spot?

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Jesus Christ, LIKE WHAT?!?!

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Between this lady and Ernest Borgnine, I'm beginning to think they've got a point.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Thanks, sir. I had to go check on some things back in New York for a couple days and didn't have access to the Internet. But everything's cool and back to normal now.

Now I'll spend the next two days reading over the past threads. It's a good thing I've got some free time ... and whatnot.

Draft saved Draft deleted