1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey, IJAG

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Oct 10, 2007.

1. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Count me in as a helper. :)

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Naw, I'm OK with your timeline. I'm just impatient, that's all. We've started signup on my softball boards ... I'm not joining the big one this year, because I got a bit burned last year.

The smaller ones still have that personal touch, where people make an effort.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Yeah, it's fine either way. The dear departed Carrie helped with the first one. It's just as easy to keep everything in one central location, i.e. my inbox. :)

I keep lists: a list of who's in, a list of who's paired, a list of who has received their gifts, and a list of who never sent shit in the past two years.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

As long as she doesn't need help on a Monday.. you're busy ;)

5. Flash

Flash Guest

Carrie? Dammit, there's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Where'd she go?

6. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Seriously -- there are people who didn't send stuff and had a second chance?

Karma's gonna bite ya'll in the arse people. ;)

7. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

She decided to blow off organizing an SportsJournalists.com outing and get elope, or something.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

Those folks get banned on my softball site.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Wow. The things I missed in my self-imposed exile. Damn.

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

It was Dallas; not like any of us wanted to go there, anyway. :D

11. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Ironic that we (me included) are complaining about Christmas stuff being in stores so early, but yet we're jonesing for Secret Santa to get started.

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

If you guys are seriously jonesing, I can start it right now. Do you think Nov. 14 is early enough to have pairings sent out?

Draft saved Draft deleted