1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey Grimace, where's the Hamburglar?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Big Buckin' agate_monkey, Feb 19, 2009.

1. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Nice

2. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Yeah, remember the story I posted about the guy who came home to an eaten steak and nothing else? Same house here.

3. Cape_Fear

Cape_Fear Active Member

Hopefully it's not "The Grapist." The guy is lucky he wasn't shivved in the McRibs.

4. Grimace

Grimace Guest

I've been praying this day would never come. But, sadly, I can't say I'm surprised.

(Sigh)

I haven't seen Hamburglar in years. I heard through some friends that he was struggling, really bottoming out. When I saw a recent picture of him, I just couldn't believe it. Teeth rotted, skin pale and scarred. . .he'd lost at least 30 pounds.

Now this. Breaking into homes. Not for hamburgers, but for turkey and ham? My God.

I can't help but blame myself. Maybe if I had reached out to him. Maybe there was something I could have done.

I don't know, man. I just don't know.

5. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

You ate him!

C'mon, admit it you fat purple fuck!

:D

6. Grimace

Grimace Guest

OK. You got me.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

He was asking for it.

8. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

The kid in that picture or the Hamburglar?

9. Yes.

10. Grimace

Grimace Guest

I went Mike Tyson on him.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The Grimace has almost outdistanced flipper as best sock puppet in board history

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Stupid kid shouldn't have been teasing that purple thing. When will they learn?

Draft saved Draft deleted