1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey Fatties

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, May 31, 2007.

1. KG

KG Active Member

That toilet paper thing would come in handy for someone who has carpal tunnel surgery on both wrists at the same time.

I can't take enough time off to have mine done separately so I've been putting it off. The thought of not being able to wipe my own ass for the first few days is simply terrifying.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing.

3. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

dude, just eat stuff that clogs you up, and the let fly after you're recovered.

4. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

How about instead of making products for ridiculously obese people, how 'bout people work on products or systems to MAKE THEM LOSE THE FUCKING WEIGHT?! Novel idea, huh? My pop was right today when he said people in this country are getting so fat and lazy that it's sickening.

And yes, I know that for some people, their weight-control issues are partially beyond their control, but there HAS to be something they can do for it, right?

5. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

If you have a product other than diet and exercise that makes people lose weight, you are about to become rich beyond your wildest dreams. Bill Gates will be bumming cash off you.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Phila, if the only fat people were fat people who genetically can't control their weight through diet and exercise, there would be no market for this stuff.

7. KG

KG Active Member

Nope, can't fathom "#1" either.

8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Well, someone did come up with those pills.
    You lose weight.
    But you shit your pants.

Hell, nothing's perfect.

9. KG

KG Active Member

I want to lose weight, have perfectly toned muscles, and I don't want to do anything to reach those results. Can I get some of those pills please?

Honestly I wouldn't give up my time at the gym for anything.

10. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

I was actually trying to defend against the arguments that some people can't control their weight like most others. Plus, I can't imagine trying to live without going to the gym or working out. Keeps me from going bat-shit crazy. Maybe the drug companies can make a pill that decreases laziness & apathy.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

PhilaYank: Why the hell do you care if someone else is not in shape or there are certain catalogs out there? You like to work out? Skippy! You live your life, let others live theirs. And don't give me some meta-society crap; that's not why you're busting on fat people.

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

My guess is PhilaYank has never been around somebody who can't eat more than 1200 calories a day or she'll gain weight. Yea, that's right more 1200 and I gain weight. It sucks.

Draft saved Draft deleted