1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey, fans of Bailey Quarters....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Smasher_Sloan, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Did you know Jan Smithers was on the cover of Newsweek while she was still in high school?

Courtesy of Ken Levine's weblog:

http://bp2.blogger.com/_isUvlzkZPIQ/R0W0y4UcfEI/AAAAAAAABH8/zrmIhmmnQRk/s1600-h/175px-Newsweek_March_21_1966.jpg

Ken reports she's been having some rough times lately, but doesn't get in specifics. Here's wishing her the best.

2. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

I thought this thread was going to be about games involving Irish Cream.

3. Is that the Ken Levine whose tenure writing at MASH sent that show sailing over The Shark?

4. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

Oh, god, don't remind me ... horrible, horrible stuff. Unwatchable.

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Bailey > Loni Anderson :: Mary Ann > Ginger.

6. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

It was ALWAYS Jan Smithers over Loni Anderson. It was because, as miniscule as it was, you always felt you had a shot with Jan. Never with Loni.

7. OTD

OTD Active Member

Last I heard, she was in Nova Scotia not being married to James Brolin. Maybe one of our Maritime Canuckistaners can do some stalking for us.

And yes, Jan over Loni, any day of the week.

8. EE94

EE94 Guest

and one was plastic, while the other was real

9. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

That was the last I heard too. Years ago I worked with a guy whose parents lived next door to her in Nova Scotia. He said she was mega-hot in person.

There have been few hotter women in TV history than Bailey wearing Johnny's Black Death t-shirt....

10. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Active Member

Brolin went from her to Barbara Streinsand? Yuck. Bailey was smoking! I'm sure she still is.

11. Giggity

Giggity Member

What's the conversion rate of Stanley Nickels to Bailey Quarters?

12. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

That's solid right there. And how strong are Bailey Quarters against Shrute Bucks?

Draft saved Draft deleted