1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey, Democrats. This Is The Goddamn Point

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

  1. Countdown to chickenhawks slandering General Batiste.
  2. three_bags_full

    three_bags_full Well-Known Member

  3. Ace

    Ace Well-Known Member

    Geez. I didn't know that he had joined Al-Qaeda.

    Just look at the two. Bush is smirking and lying. Batiste is shaking he's so angry.
  4. zeke12

    zeke12 Guest

    I'll say this: I wish Colin Powell and others had had the courage of their convictions to say what this guy is saying, or whatever the believed to be the truth at the time.
  5. I'm not just saying this because 3bags is about.
    The American soldier can be as good as it gets.
  6. SixToe

    SixToe Well-Known Member

    Man, Batiste need some serious orthodontic work.
  7. Flying Headbutt

    Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

    With Bush saying he'll veto the next bill they're talking about too, we'll see if the Dems have any fucking balls and conviction, or if November 2006 was pretty pointless.
  8. zeke12

    zeke12 Guest

    They know what he'll do. He simply wants to stretch this thing out until he leaves office, then dump it in the next person's lap, regardless of how shitty the situation is.

    They should call his bluff and not pass a funding bill.

    I've been a Democrat for too long to expect that to happen.
  9. Flying Headbutt

    Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

    Yes, I'm leaning towards balls-less too.
  10. http://www.appealforcourage.org/

    I'll see your general and raise you a few thousand active duty servicemen.

    Close to 3,000 active duty military have signed the petition. I think the reference to media emboldening the enemy means people like Fenian.
  11. alleyallen

    alleyallen Guest

    Odd that the right -- nay, the patriotic duty -- of Americans to question their elected officials is somehow now being viewed as unpatriotic.
  12. Allen - 60% of the 3,000 people who signed that petition have already deployed to Iraq and the other 40% have orders to deploy to Iraq. Those are all people with skin in the game. Don't they have the right to be heard too?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page