1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey Deb! Let Brian do you in the butt too!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BYH, Feb 8, 2008.

1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

The thread title to end all thread titles.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

You should have heard the Houston radio callers yabbering about Deb's physique and whether or not she really did inject. Another sign of the decline of civilization.

3. The secret to committing crimes these days is to make sure you have enough evidence to rat out someone more important to you.

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Which is a major flaw in our prosecution of the drug war. Street dealers are getting off with probation while their girlfriends are serving 15-20 years because they don't know who to turn state's evidence against to get the Big Fish.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Y'know, at one point there was a law in the works called the "Bounty Hunter Act" that essentially would have given those who narced on a dealer half the proceeds from the sale of said dealer's stuff in a federal auction. The bill died, but I never understood why.

Oh yeah...revenge killings. ::)

6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

It makes me laugh that Clemens clearly could have made this all go away just by paying McNamee off or agreeing to take care of his sick kid. But when he tried to make McNamee look like a lying sack of shit by playing that call, McNamee said the hell with this, you rat bastard. I seriously think McNamee would have gone to jail for Clemens if Clemens had agreed to take care of McNamee's family. All that "tell me what you want me to do!" stuff McNamee kept repeating tells me he didn't want to rat out Clemens. But Clemens, in the end, treated McNamee like a disposable napkin, the way he treats everyone outside his family. And now it's going to come back and screw him big time. McNamee's not making stuff up on the fly. Think his lawyers would go along for that nonsense? C'mon. He clearly injected Clemens and did it a lot. Clemens is trying to make this about character instead of evidence, which he simply doesn't understand is a losing proposition for him every single time.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

The obvious "do it in the butt" reference has so far gone out the back door unsaid.

We are an advancing society here at SJ.

8. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Well, Debbie Clemens wouldn't be the first SI swimsuit model to be dealing with banned substances (see Romanowski, Julie).
    The sad part is, they both blow away most of the professional models in the magazine.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

How about Roger going around the Hill today and introducing himself to the folks he'll testify in front of next week?

He gets slimier by the moment, and I figured that was impossible as far back as 1987. But it is brilliant, because those star-fuckers can be bought by a smile and a handshake from a super duper celebrity athlete.

Draft saved Draft deleted