1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey boys . . .

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Yeah, tough choice, which beautiful woman am I holding out for? Decisions, decisions. Love the beginning of Lost in Transltion, BTW.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Agreed.

3. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

provably hot.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Guess I should retell my Dark Angel story, which unfortunately has nothing to do with meeting the lovely Miss Alba.

A few years back I reconnected with an attractive lady friend from college (minds out of the gutter. I was married by this time.) After spending some time in the company of some of her more recent friends, I kept hearing them call her Dark Angel. She was obviously uncomfortable with it, so I got the idea that it wasn't just her passing resemblance to Alba (Dark Angel was on the air at this time.) My friend really was a dark-haired beauty, though she would have absolutely towered over Alba and the real Rark Angel, while more fit, could never have filled this lady's D-cups.

It turns out that she had quite the online social life. And in that life, when someone wanted to see a picture of her, she used a photo that when she found it a couple of years earlier, had been just another anonymous model/aspiring actress. Then the young lady in the photo got her own show...and it was only a matter of time before her little trick was discovered and a painful new nickname was born.

Given my freedom (maybe a 1-day, act-like-a-single-guy free card)...taking into account what a cold-hearted bitch Alba seems like from the story...and some of the stories I've heard about my friend :eek: ... I think I would prefer the company of the latter no matter how sexy Alba is.

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I've got bad news for Jessica. I'm already taken, so she'll have to find someone else.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Jessica texted me. I haven't responded yet. Maybe if she brings pizza.

7. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

solid cross-threadination there.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

I might if you ask nicely.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm still doing some butt toning exercises. Don't want to make a bad impression.

10. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

JDV?

11. Flash

Flash Guest

As long as your ball pants are on the floor, I'm happy.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

I thought he was 'cut.'

Draft saved Draft deleted