1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey AP ...

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by FishHack76, Jun 25, 2008.

1. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

OK, AP sent Pittsburgh-Cincy again for some reason

2. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Had the same problem last night with the Astros-Dodgers box. Sent the box 5 minutes before deadline, more than an hour after the game.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

You would do quite well in Texas. Now fetch me a beer.

4. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

A. Corey Hart's name is spelled with an e. B. David Wright is not an outfielder. C. Wright is not an All-Star starter. Also, an updated American League Glance would be nice.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

And how 'bout the update that Sarkozi's wife's new album had only 60 sales as of noon? The AFP wire is so much more information-friendly.

6. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

And another thing: How come I can't get no Tang round here?

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Tang don't smoke, Peg.

8. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

You can thank me, America, for getting the updated American League Glance. I had to call AP in New York for it and distract them from their thoughts about JOBA!!!!

9. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

I will say, it would be nice if there were actually a photo of Josh Hamilton, you know, taking a swing and all. It's only been 40 minutes since the end of the first round.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Oh pish, posh. I'm sure there are lots of other sports going on in the world today. ;)

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Yeah ... you should have plenty of art from Little League district tournaments tonight. :D

12. joe_schmoe

joe_schmoe Active Member

And I haven't seen an updated AL or NL Glance since 5:30 this morni....oh never mind.

Draft saved Draft deleted