1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey AP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Chi City 81, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Are you planning on moving a story on the Harlon Hill Trophy at some point tonight?

2. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Doc: There's a decent press release at harlonhill.com, written by my former 1996 Olympic roommate.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Someone on the desk is putting it together from that, just in case.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Success!

5. Walter_Sobchak

Walter_Sobchak Active Member

Not that it may not be of any interest to your area, but I literally had no idea what the Harlon Hill trophy was until I looked it up.

6. DougDascenzo

DougDascenzo Member

Me neither. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlon_Hill_Trophy

7. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

Also, when a guy like Kirk Hinrich gets a triple-double, you might want to talk to him about the fucking game. I mean, I know you just want to mail it in but that seemed to be the story of the game. Christ.

8. i agree. dude sucks so bad it's almost centerpiece material when the guy actually plays up to his billing.

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Not only did I not know, I was too lazy to look it up. Thanks, Doug.

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

There are no less than 12 threads now with "Hey AP" or some variation thereof on this board. Three started by Doc, three by HH and two by Buck.

11. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I would assume they called AP before posting those threads but I can't be sure.

Any concern I've ever had with AP - and there haven't been many - has been addressed immediately by AP.

12. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Hey AP ought to be its own category.

I usually post here on the subject when I think there's something our deskers ought to be wary about.

Which reminds me, my annual bowl countdown (how long it takes to get a proper lead after a game ends) will begin later this week.

Draft saved Draft deleted