1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"He's the Biggest Piece of **** in Sport ... "

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Riptide, Feb 1, 2013.

1. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

She said during the investigation that she said "No" twice and he didn't stop. Bryant said she said stop after he asked to shoot on her face, according to the ever-reliable Wikipedia.

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/brutal-rape-tale-kobe-accuser-grabbed-bent-chair-article-1.527408

2. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

And it's a lot easier to keep things from getting to where they should in the court of law when you drag a woman through what that girl went through, with people calling her with death threats and calling her a whore all over the Internet thanks to a defense team full of assholes.

3. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

I'm thinking Billy Gillispie deserves some mention on this thread.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Billy Martin was a small turd with an outlandish stink

5. BenPoquette

BenPoquette Active Member

Biggest asshole I ever had to deal with, by a wide margin, was Dennis Rodman. I tell a story about something Rodman did in the locker room in Cleveland when he was with San Antonio that people find hard to believe, then believe when they think about it for a second. Classless asshat with no respect for anyone.

Second biggest asshole, LeBron James. Not for leaving Cleveland, but for his behavior in Cleveland. The most fake human being I have ever had the misfortune to be around.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Rodman seemed like the kind of person that would take a dump on the floor.

7. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I know three media members who covered Dennis Rodman extensively and had mostly positive reviews. And that's not even counting Michael Silver.

8. BenPoquette

There was good Dennis and bad Dennis. Good Dennis was tolerable. Bad Dennis was embarrassing.

9. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

Ok the spin off my words has made me rethink it...Lance is third behind Sandusky and Juice.

10. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Yes, Lance Armstrong is a worse person than Rae Carruth.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think you need a few categories...

Guys who did something illegal (murder, rape etc...)

Guys who did something illegal (drugs)

Guys who did something to cheat (PEDs etc...)

Guys who are just overall douchebags who have never done anything illegal

There's a big difference between guys like OJ Simpson and Rae Carruth and guys like Urban Meyer, Albert Belle...

12. BenPoquette

There are a lot of guys that get bad raps as well. I think I may be the only journalist on Earth that had a pleasant relationship with both Christian Laettner and Greg Lloyd. Albert Belle, however, was awful. I also want to throw a guy out there that was just brutal to deal with...he was surly, arrogant and an all-around dick. Tyrone Hill. The funny thing is, one time after one of his typical teeth-pulling interviews, where he rolled his eyes at every question and gave those wonderful one-word answers I came to expect, one of his teammates pulled me aside and told me, and I think he was serious, that Tyrone did not "like white people."

Draft saved Draft deleted