1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"He's the Biggest Piece of **** in Sport ... "

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Riptide, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Re: "He's the Biggest Piece of Shit in Sport ... "

You guys are horrible at this game.

Jerry Sandusky and Rae Carruth make Ray Lewis look like Stan Musial.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Or Ty Cobb, anyway.

3. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

What would Ty Cobb do if he looked like Ray Lewis?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Jerrod Mustaf. Michael Vick.

But there has to be at least 2 tiers to this: 1 Solid Criminal- Sandusky, Carruth, OJ, Lewis, Vick, Kobe
    Non Criminal Asshole - Pete Rose, Terrell Owens, Joey Belle, Armstrong, Suh, Romanowski

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Holy hell I've never heard that theory.

Makes complete and utter sense. I never understood how a guy who showed no signs of rage through the course of his life could suddenly decapitate two people.

6. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

Forgot to add a few:

John Elway, Eli Manning and Bo Jackson, et al, for thinking they're above the game an refusing to play for the team that had their draft rights.

7. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Kobe Bryant was having consensual sex with a woman when he decided to explore new territory. He then stopped. She went after his money anyway. He was wrong to do so and paid a steep price. But that's the only known instance of Bryant even cheating on his wife, much less breaking the law. You put that on the same level as Jerry Sandusky and Rae Carruth?

8. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Art Schlichter says hi.

9. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

Rapists usually claim it was consensual and say they stopped when they were told to. Victims tell a different story.

10. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

How about the courts? And I could be wrong, but I think in the Kobe Bryant case, the woman admitted exactly what I said (other than the "went after his money" part).

11. printit

printit Member

Yeah, how dare they assert any right/opportunity they may have had to negotiate a better position for themselves.

12. printit

printit Member

Well put. Two wings of the asshole hall of fame. Otherwise it's really apples and oranges. If everyone agrees on the first wing (Sandusky, Carruth, OJ), who is first ballot hall of fame in second wing? Saban? Belichick? Roethlisberger? Cutler? Pitino? Calipari? Bob Knight?

Draft saved Draft deleted