1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

He's coming for the guns, and hell's coming with him!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BDC99, Dec 31, 2015.

1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

2. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

As somebody who didn't really take Trump or the polling seriously, I'm finding it interesting and a little concerning that the discussion is shifting from "Oh, that Trump is just terrible" to more and more specific reasons he's worse than Hillary. Seems shit is getting real.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

The narrative will change to "Cruz is Trump with couth" after Iowa.

4. YankeeFan

5. Tweener

Tweener Well-Known Member

Sarah Palin is blaming her son's PTSD and subsequent arrest on Obama.

Sarah Palin connects son Track’s arrest to Obama’s record on veterans issues

From the article: Police responded Monday to a phone call at Sarah Palin's Wasilla home, where Track Palin lives, after his girlfriend called 911 to report that Track Palin had punched her in the face. He was also, according to his girlfriend, carrying an AR-15 rifle which she feared he would use to harm himself; Track Palin allegedly began yelling, “Do you think I won’t do it?”

I think Obama's executive order on guns was largely to keep assault weapons out of the hands of criminals and mentally unstable individuals. And I would think those suffering from PTSD, veterans or not, unfortunately qualify.

6. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

God forbid she should take responsibility for her clusterfuck family situations.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Is there any actual evidence that Track Palin faced any more hostile fire in the Middle East than Hillary Clinton?

If all we have is mom's word, I ain't buying it.

Tweener likes this.
  8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I think you're onto something. When Hilary is indicted, I bet she claims PTSD.

9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Indicted for what?

10. Tweener

Tweener Well-Known Member

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm a coward, but I would have given the guy the money and called the cops after he left.

12. YankeeFan

And then they come back next week.

Draft saved Draft deleted