1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heroes: SPOILERS!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by FuerteJ, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Eh, the last ep was OK. I'm not too found of how NBC dumbed it down with Sylar and the explanation of his powers. I mean, I think we all figured out what his initial power was and why he was killing other mutants. I kind of knew the Haitan might be more good than evil and was glad that seemed to be the case. I wonder what else he can do? Erase memories, block others' powers...interesting so far.

By saving the cheerleader, the good mutants are slowly coming together, thus forming a team and most likely saving the world at some point (as already mentioned). I kind of liked Eden, but thought it would be secondary character who would be killed...leaving us with Eden, Radioactive Man, and who? Eden seemed on the path of being a main character, oh well.

2. Dirk Legume

Dirk Legume Active Member

Hate to do this, because of it's "grassy knoll" nature.

But did we see eden dead? I don't think we did. We saw blood on the glass.

3. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

True, True. I was just jumping to conclusions. She does have quite the mutant power and it would be a shame to have her killed off so soon.

4. Cousin Jeffrey

Cousin Jeffrey Active Member

Nerdily enough, I read the graphic novel this week (incidentally they're pretty stupid) and she is dead.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Yeah, but as derivative as this is of the X-Men, maybe they'll start having characters return from the dead, too. :)

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

If Sylar can "see how things work" does that mean he's constantly rewiring his own brain as he dissects those of the other mutants, in order to gain their powers?
    And by now, what powers would he have? We've seen the telekinesis, and he froze the one guy we saw when Parkman was introduced, so he's probably got that in the bag somewhere. And Eden's power, too, if he can scrape it off the glass and figure it out. Anything else?

7. He can get shot and be fine. Parkman got him in episode 3 I believe.

8. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

I'm still wondering if Hiro actually was able to save the waitress because they spent an awful lot of time on the whole story arc to have her simply die.

Could she be hiding some whee?

And the cheerleader gets better looking every week.

9. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

She'll get much better looking when she turns 18.

10. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I didn't know until yesterday - and maybe it's been posted here - but the hot (under-age) cheerleader is the same girl who played the assistant coach's daughter in "Remember the Titans." Wawaweewa.

11. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

The cheerleader who can heal herself, does that mean she can stay a virgin forever?

12. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Only at SportsJournalists.com.

Draft saved Draft deleted