1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heroes: SPOILERS!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by FuerteJ, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Speaking of which, what is with the little marks on the shoulders that several of them seem to have?

2. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

To me... some denote "good guy" while others denote "bad guy."

For example, the mind reader cop has the two slashes. The multi-personality chick has an S-like symbol.

Other things to point out:
    - That S-like symbol was painted by Isaac the future painter.
    - That S-like symbol was also on one of Claire's notebooks

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I think think that was from something Claire's father did to them.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

For those who have missed an episode or two -- SciFi is running a marathon of each episode at some point coming up.

5. I disagree that the mind-control gal is evil. I think she just was tempted to use her power to essentially get whatever she wanted... let's also remember when she stuck up for Isaac with daddy Bennett.

6. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

Dammit. All of this is too much. Too much to recall. And that's why I like it. Seriously. So is daddy Bennett evil? Shit. I'm losing track of who is evil, who could be evil, and who is good.

Also, I'd like very much to have sex with Ali Larter and Jayma Mays.

7. carrie

carrie Active Member

At the same time? ???

8. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

I certainly wouldn't turn that down That would be a, what, quality romp in the hay?

9. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Hey, that might be a little much, particularly of Ali's alter-ego decides to make an apperance. Actually, that brings up a great discussion. Which of Ali's character would be better in the sack?

10. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Which one would let you finish alive?

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No doubt, "Jessica" would be better...but Madhavoc raises a very good point.

Jessica is the evil personality, the one representing the dead sister, right? I'm enjoying the show, but I'm not even going to try to keep up with the little details. Way too much.

12. CHETtheJET

CHETtheJET Member

Great TV show. I encourage non-watchers to get up to speed during the Sci-Fi marathon.

Draft saved Draft deleted