1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heroes: SPOILERS!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by FuerteJ, Nov 20, 2006.

1. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

Does anyone else watch this?

I've kinda kept up with it online lately and watched tonight's episode...I'm hooked. And I'm pissed that the episode just ended. Seriously. Anyone else excited to see next week's episode?

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Re: Heroes

Doc and I watch it, but always tivo it until he gets home from work Monday nights.

3. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

I'm fully invested in the show now. I really think it's well written and acted. I love how I always have questions when the shows are over.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

The only question I have is when is Hayden Pantierre legal?

I mean, no, no I have not seen this show.

5. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

Great show.. I've watched every episode... it's by far my favorite of the new shows this season.

6. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

it's one of those i've heard good things about, but i'm not sure if i can start in the middle -- can i? will i be missing stuff?

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Eh, you might want to get a synopsis from someone who watches, but they are still revealing things every episode so I think you'd be OK.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Aug. 21, 2007. Not like I'm counting or anything...

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Huh? I missed parts of the show a couple times. What the heck are you talking about?

I'm loving the show more and more, though what the did with Peter's character (there's no spoiler label on this, so I won't day), was extremely predictable.

10. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

I do believe he's referring to when Hayden Pantierre becomes legal.

EDIT: Yes, IMDB confirms this to be true. Not that I checked. Um, I was told.

11. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Excellent show, great cast, superior writing (though it really is just a tweaked X-Men) I can't get enough.

Save the cheerleader, save the world

12. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

I'm hooked. I've been watching since the pilot and I can't wait to watch it each week. Having said that, it is pretty much NBC's version of the X-men. Now only if Logan, I mean Claire had super-human strength. There seems to be a ton of story angles (Claire's dad), 'Save the Cheerleader, Save the World (which I'm sure was just the tip of the iceberg last night), Mohinder...the list goes on.

Draft saved Draft deleted