1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heroes, Season 2: SPOILER ALERT

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

This, from tvguide.com's Mike Ausiello:
    Okay. Cast list:
    Hayden Panettiere -- Claire Bennet
    Masi Oka -- Hiro Nakamura
    James Kyson Lee -- Ando Masahashi
    Sendhil Ramamurthy -- Mohinder Suresh
    Jack Coleman -- Mr. Bennet
    Adrian Pasdar -- Nathan Petrelli
    Milo Ventimiglia -- Peter Petrelli

Ali Larter -- Niki Sanders
    Noah Gray-Cabey -- Micah Sanders
    Greg Grunberg -- Matt Parkman
    Zachary Quinto -- Sylar
    Santiago Cabrera -- Isaac Mendez
    Tawny Cypress -- Simone Deveaux
    Leonard Roberts -- D.L. Hawkins
    Ashley Crow -- Sandra Bennet
    Jimmy Jean-Louis -- The Haitian
    Cristine Rose -- Angela Petrelli

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Not sure that helps. Ando and Micah were clearly alive at the end of the season finale. I thought Roberts (D.L.) was supposed to be the one missing, but now he's listed.

3. Killick

Yeah. I thought DL was dead. But, then, wasn't Simone, too? (She was the shapeshifter who was keeping Micah, right?)

4. outofplace

Simone was Isaac's ex who got involved with Peter...and then was accidently shot to death by Isaac. The shapeshifter posed as her at one point. I thought the shapeshifter was still alive and was left unconscious Nikki/Jessica...hell, I get confused who that is.

5. Killick

I guess the real spoiler info there is that Peter and Nathan Petrelli will be there. Could have easily seen them as dead, after the season finale. Siler, too.

6. outofplace

I think it was made pretty clear that Peter and Sylar would be back. Peter had survived exploding in the alternate future, so he would survive it again.

I think they should leave Nathan dead, but it doesn't look like they will.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

No Ashley Crow?!? :p

8. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

Remeber, Peter and Nathan could be dead and their just using the characters as Hiro time travels all over the world.
    We saw dead characters in season 3 of Lost, so who the fuck knows what's going on here.

9. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

Heroes, spoiler alert: They made a gutless decision to let Sylar live.

Heroes, spoiler alert: The show is embracing its flavor of the week status, and thus the luminous Aishwarya Rai, seeking a breakthrough US role, is in talks to play a new hero.

Heroes, spoiler alert: Damn, that show was good until the last 10 minutes of the cliffhanger.

10. BRoth

BRoth Member

I guess I'll give this a bump with the DVD coming out next Tuesday ... Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars) is joining the cast this season for a short story arc. I have no idea when the shoe returns, but I'm pumped.

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The Season 2 premiere is Sept. 24. Only 33 days away...

12. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Didn't care to start a new weekly Heroes thread . . . . .

Tonight wasn't too bad at all.

Two plotlines have the same effect on this show that Keanu Reeves did in Much Ado About Nothing: they bring the proceedings to a screeching halt. They are, of course, the Claire and boyfriend plot, and the brother and sister with Sylar thread. The show is going along, Hey Nonny Nonny, then . . .hit the brakes, and take your bathroom break.

Seems they're moving the paintings plot along . . . that's good, it means they'll have to come up with some other idea instead of drawing from the "Future Paintings!!!" well again and again.

Suresh is a moron, clearly not ready to take on the evil powers that be. Or they'll cop out and say his supposed betrayal of Bennet is all part of the plan.

Really liked the stuff with Parkman and his dad. They fought on the astral plane, hell yes.

The Hiro in the past plot had run its course, and they wisely ended it at just the right time.

Great ending tonight. And an excellent save just two minutes after they had Bob utter on of the worst doom-and-gloom cliches in drama: "A storm is coming."

I'm genuinely looking forward to next week's episode for the first time all season.

Draft saved Draft deleted