1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heroes Season 2 premiere (9/24)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chi City 81, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Just started. This is going to kick ass.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Too busy watching Dancing with the Stars. I think I'm going to have to watch Heroes on season DVDs. I missed the last 3/4 of last season too.

3. As someone who has never watched this show, and knows little about it, please tell me why I should tune in.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Good cast; great, interweaving story lines; first-rate special effects, etc.

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

We're recording Dancing with the Stars. We're also going to be recording the Bachelor because The Hills is on right after Heroes and I refuse to miss it.

And the premiere is already interesting. I don't want to give any spoilers though, for those tivo or dvring.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

My Tivo won't let me record a channel I'm not watching.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Oh. We can record two channels and watch something already recorded or one of the recording channels..

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

I just don't get this show.

My wife is boffo into it now after watching the first season this summer on iTunes/DVD, but I'm just not getting it. Though I am stuck watching it.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Ned Ryerson!

10. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Those not seeking spoilers should turn away:

Yay, a Legacy Virus ripoff plotline.

Yay, Claire's in high school, and they're beating us over the head with her new love interest . . "West." And he has wisdom about "robots and aliens." I guess they didn't get enough of the One Tree Hill audience last year.

Oooh. . . Nathan is upset!!! I can tell because he has a beard and is drunk! What an original cliche!

Etc., etc.

Man, this show was good up until the final 10 minutes of last season. Based on that, it will be good again once this season's plots about past generations and the past four months get going. But tonight . . . it feels like they want us to spend the whole time saying "Wow, how did all this happen?" But instead, I'm saying, "eh, they still should have offed the bad guy last year."

I do like what they've done with Hiro's hero, though.

I go now to eagerly await the inevitable reveal of Peter Petrelli just before the end.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Agreed...and nicely done on the prediction...though I think most fans of the show could have seen that one coming. The question was how they would do it.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

phone call took me away from it. god bless tivo.

Draft saved Draft deleted