1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HEROES: Episode 2, Season 2: SPOILERS!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by FuerteJ, Oct 1, 2007.

1. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

While I enjoyed the season's first episode, I loved this one. Per last year, they had to start somewhere and give a tiny bit of background for the season. In this one they upped the ante. Wes/West annoys me. But I loved that Kensei has the same trait as Claire. I wonder if they're somehow related or kin. Bennett adopted her. We don't know her full lineage other than the trailer trash mother and Nathan Petrelli.

As for who killed Hiro's father, I've read somewhere that it's someone we already know. I'm pretty sure it's not Sylar, but we'll be surprised as to who it is. Possibly Nathan. Nathan dislikes his mother, and me thinks he's figured out her history. Then again, he rescued her from the police station, so it's probably not him.

Also, I don't think Peter will ultimately use his powers -- which i'm sure he'll fully rediscover in due time -- for evil. He might do it initially, but he's not evil.

I thought I was great that the memory eraser is still alive and now is working with HRG and Mohinder.

And yes, Sylar should have died.

By the way, Claire cutting her toe off was pretty damn cool. It snapped off the scissors like a toenail.

2. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

Oh, I decided to start another thread because this episode deserved it. Much more story advancement in this one.

I still love the show. I'm still a nerd.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I didn't have a big problem with last week's episode, either. I do wish we hadn't seen in previews somewhere Hiro talking to Kensei about having a power. Kinda gave it away.

And we've seen the killer before? Now that hint is going to bug me.

4. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

My DVR clipped off the preview for next week's episode...anything good?

5. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

We finally see Ali Larter. And if the preview isn't a tease, we'll see Sylar as well.

6. Bill Brasky

Goody! Hayden Panettiere is cute, but she's a little girl. Ali Larter is a woman.

7. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Did the preview grow back?

8. Bill Brasky

No, sure didn't. Left a mess on the carpet too.

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I love the show, but they just have too damn many characters right now to truly advance any storylines. When after two hours of shows we haven't even SEEN some of the major characters, that's a problem.

The Latino wonder twins are just a waste of time they could be spending on stories and characters that are getting short shrift. Their story better turn out to be really goddamn important.

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I absolutely loved this episode, but I do think that Nathan is the bad character right now. That necklace with the symbol of death when they found him made me think that and the fact that he obviously has everyone's powers really makes me wonder if he's going to be the bad one turned good this season.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You mean Peter?

12. lisa_simpson

lisa_simpson Active Member

Niki and DL's storyline was, IMO, the weakest last season, so I am a-okay with not seeing either of them for the first two episodes. Totally bored with the Wonder Twins, though.

Draft saved Draft deleted