1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HEROES: 11/5 WITH JUICY SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by FuerteJ, Nov 6, 2007.

1. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

OK, discuss.

It appears that Adam Monroe is a bad, bad man. He went back in time and fucked with Hiro and the Kensei story. Now he's fucking with Peter. We see that The Company screwed up with the virus, now named for Mohinder's dead sister. The paintings are again coming true, as Mohinder now has a gun to kill Noah.

And next week we get to see how it all happened the past four months.

I'm excited. The show is picking up. Woo hoo!

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/43550/

It seems logical to keep this on a long running thread instead of starting a new one each week. The day AFTER the show aired, no less.

3. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

I don't think Adam Monroe screwed with the Kensei story, at least deliberately. I think he "became" Adam Monroe later.

I'm not so sure Mohinder is the one who kills HRG, though. All we see is him firing at someone or something. It could be Bob or Maury or Adam for all we know.

I loved this episode, but Mohinder's decision to turn in HRG and reveal their plans was the least believable scene of the entire series for me. It made no sense at all. Very poorly explained.

4. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

We've been doing seperate threads for each episode so far this season. I don't read the season-wide spoiler thread because I don't want to know any spoilers for future episodes.

5. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

I've started one every week after the episode. No one has complained. and I just watched it. Had to DVR it.

6. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

For all we know, this could be part of the plan. I don't know. I agree that it was the least believable, though.

7. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

Big questions on my mind, after this episode:

1) What's the point of Maya and Alejandro? My guess is that Alejandro is the key to a cure for the Shanti virus.

2) Who kills HRG? My guess is that it isn't Suresh. Maybe it's West. I can't see it being Claire.

3) What do we make of Adam Monroe and his apparent friendship/partnership with Peter? Good question. But I think it's clear that Adam has more powers than just regeneration. My guess is that he is either a power absorber (like Peter) or also has the power to control the weather (think Storm in X-Men), given Bob's comments.

8. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

It doesn't have spoilers.

The thread title comes from the fact it was started back in June.

Draft saved Draft deleted