1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HEROES: 10/15 Episode SPOILERS APLENTY

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by FuerteJ, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Cousin Jeffrey

Cousin Jeffrey Active Member

Isn't that his cousin? The great-aunt is Uhura. The aunt, her mother, died in Katrina.

I like the thought of West as the killer. He's definitely not on the level.

2. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

I wasn't thinking of her as Micah's aunt. I know she's got powers. I meant, I guess, his great aunt or great grandmother or whoever the Star Trek lady is.

3. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

And boy, if that's the case, what about if her father found out who she was seeing. Bennett might know he's bad. And come to think of it, in the paintings, Bennett is dead and Claire is looking on. What if she's looking on because she just found him after West killed him. I don't know. Just a thought.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The picture I remember, she wasn't looking on. She was kissing somebody in the background and Bennett was lying in the foreground, where she couldn't see him.

Also, if you're going to go X-Men, I'd guess Parkman's dad is more like the Shadow King.

5. Jim Tom Pinch

Jim Tom Pinch Active Member

I feel pretty confident West is a bad guy.

6. outofplace

Me too, but I'm not sure if it is a conflicted guy caught up with the wrong people or flat-out evil.

By the way, if anybody wants some real spoilers about the rest of the season, here is a link. Doesn't give anything away. The major plot points of the season aren't there, but there are some interesting details. I'd avoid it, though. I looked because I'm a sucker for spoilers, but it's probably better to see it all unfold.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2005/01/01/spoilers-anonymous-heroes/

7. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Seriously, not one of the thousands of suits at NBC noticed that there are WAY TOO FUCKING MANY CHARACTERS on this show? It's ridiculous. Every week, they just keep piling more on (and, though I like Kristen Bell, next week we're getting yet ANOTHER new character).

Did we really need the "as seen on TV" fast food worker? It's just gotten stupid. There's basically no way they can make a quality, cohesive story anymore, because there isn't enough time and attention for everyone.

I've seen a lot of shows screw up their sophomore seasons, but none in this particular way before.

8. outofplace

Just one more way they are ripping off X-Men comic books, with the extremely large group of characters.

But yes, when you have to drop entire storylines (Hiro and Peter) in some episodes, it is getting to be too much. I'm enjoying the show and frustrated by it at the same time.

Draft saved Draft deleted