1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HEROES: 10/15 Episode SPOILERS APLENTY

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by FuerteJ, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So what was with the cockroach on the brick after sylar bashed the guy's head in?

2. Cousin Jeffrey

Cousin Jeffrey Active Member

He hasn't been seen this season, no pun intended, but wouldn't it make sense for Claude to be the killer? The powers are a match and he said he's an old Hero. Maybe he's taking revenge on everyone and he was simply using Peter to foil Mrs Petrelli and Linderman's grand schemes.

It looked like Micah's aunt was in the bottom corner of the old heroes picture too, essentially a light-skinned black woman.

3. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

and nobody mentioned micah's nana was uhura? nichelle nichols? another star trek reference? (like sulu george tekei was nakamura)

i gotta go back and look at the picture again, cuz, but it could be

4. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I think that is a reference to the first episode which has Shiresh (sp?) giving a lecture and he mentions how cockroaches are the dominant species. Then you saw the cockroach walking past teh manhole when Sylar was "killed" at the end of last season.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Oh, I thought maybe sylar could have his appearance and had gone roach at the end of last season.

6. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

I really liked the first season a lot, but they have the sophomore jinx big-time now. There are just too damn many characters and too damn many stories that don't move fast enough. And I'm also getting tired of the stunt casting (I'm half surprised Leonard Nimoy wasn't Parkman's father.) Maybe I need to DVR a bunch of episodes and watch them four or five in a row.

7. HoopsMcCann

y'know bill, that may not be a bad idea

i hadn't watched heroes until i, for some reason, picked up the dvds at the beginning of september. flew through the motherfuckers. i think it's better all in a row.

8. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

This might have been covered on another Heroes thread, but is Claire's mom being played by a different actress or did she just get some work done? She looks different from last season.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

1) They only had enough money for one English-language tape?

2) I think Parkman's dad is a super-powerful telepath. To use an X-Men analogy, a Charles Xavier type. I think he can project thoughts as well as read them. It explains how he can get into Molly's dreams (he's really in her thoughts, maybe using her when she's vulnerable to find the older heroes who are now dying), and also how he knew she was looking for him. Also, how he trapped her in her own mind at the end of the episode.

3) Claire also had a different power from her mother. So, basically, it just means they're all stinkin' muties. Unless West inherited flight from his father, too, then we're on the brink of superhero incest. Yuck.
    I don't think West is entirely on the level, though. I think he has some part in the death of Nakamura, at least. The person on the roof looked like a younger person, and wasn't with Nakamura after he landed. So he pushes Nakamura off the roof and flies away. Maybe he was being controlled by Daddy Parkman, but I think that's your killer.

10. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

No, I think she's the same woman.

As for Micah's aunt, I'm almost positive she's a woman with powers. I swear I read that somewhere. Maybe not. Maybe I just want her to be.

But I'm with Hoops, the show is good and has been good. I'm confident in the writers. And I'm confident the show will continue to be good.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You are good, Caped Crusader.

I think you may be onto something with West.

12. HoopsMcCann

micah's aunt has powers, she can do what she's seen on tv (or maybe that's the only way we've seen her do it so far) i.e., the tomato rose and the asskicking wrestling move

Draft saved Draft deleted