1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Herm Edwards

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Drip, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Mozilla

Mozilla Guest

Best line ever.

2. Mark McGwire

Mark McGwire Member

I can't get "The J Game" to record on my DVR.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

When outofplace and brip debate, red dwarfs are sucked into black holes at the back end of the universe.

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

"The J Game" (NBC, Wednesdays, 9 PM ET) Dabney Coleman, Marg Helgenberger, Kelly Osbourne

While locked in his own basement, Roger has an epiphany; Lois strikes out with guest star Ron Darling; Teeny sleeps with Ryan Seacrest. (CC)

5. Drip

Drip Active Member

@Jackal Dooley, no one was debating. Wake up and do as your avitar says.
    Out expressed his view. I expressed my view. Hell, Shockey expressed his view. No arguments at all. However, when clowns chirp in with midnight posts and childish comments like the J game, the toilet begins to overflow with stupidity to the 20th power.

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Put this thread out of its misery. You-all are just boxstepping now, covering no new ground.

7. Drip

Drip Active Member

I agree. I'm saddened locks must be used because of childish comments - mine included - designed to undermine threads.

8. Mark McGwire

Mark McGwire Member

Hey, hey, I need to know who's guest starring on "The J Game" this week, hoss.

9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

"The J Game" (NBC, Wednesdays, 9 PM ET) Dabney Coleman, Marg Helgenberger, Kelly Osbourne

This week, on a very special J Game: After plagiarizing himself, Roger loses his job at the paper; Lois strikes out with guest star Paul O'Neill; Teeny sleeps with the fishes. (CC)

10. Mark McGwire

Mark McGwire Member

Dammit! I had Paul Reiser in the pool.

Draft saved Draft deleted