1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Here's to you ... A toast

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Raise a glass boys,

A toast ..

To the inventor of the 16oz. Tall boys!

And the wonderbra!

God love you!

2. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Orville Redenbacher's breath smells like popcorn

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Fuck the person who invented the Wonderbra, that false-advertising piece of shit. That would be like toasting the first girl who stuffed tissues in her bra.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Welcome to the "Ask drunk Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!" thread. :D

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Oh, and for the record, I'm not saying I need a girl with huge boobs, I just want to know what I'm getting into.

Oh, and what's with the silicon "enhancers" girls put in their bras nowadays? Not the surgical kind, the little inserts. It's some Mission Impossible gadget. You thought you were looking at big boobs, then here comes the silicon pulling away and BAM, you're looking at A-cups. What the hell?

Sorry. I swear I'm not obsessed with boobs. I swear it.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Liar!!!!!!! :D

7. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Don't ever apologize for being obsessed with boobs!

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I am!

9. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

I will not lie I really enjoy women with nice breasts but legs are very important to. And of course personality is huge.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Isn't the 16oz a medium boy? I always thought of tall boys as 24oz cans. Where I live now they have 32oz bottles of Bud, it is very strange.

11. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

If you've seen two, you've seen 'em all.[/jackbennyafterhisfirstvisittoatoplessbeachinfrance]

As long as there are two and they are properly positioned, everything else is just variations on a theme.

12. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

And what a theme it is.

Draft saved Draft deleted