1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Here people, have a RUSH....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Nov 8, 2006.

1. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Did you seriously just use the term "butt-buddy?"

Oooohhhhh, a gay joke. What are you, like 12?

Hey, I got a great collection of "Your mama" jokes for when you turn 13. Lemme know.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Dog your momma's so fat, they gotta roll her around in dough to find the wet spot.

PS: You know why she's so fat? Cause she's on the welfare and spends all day long eating Ding Dongs and Ho-Hos while sitting on her couch and living off the Democrats.

3. dog428

dog428 Active Member

BYH, Yo mama so stupid she could trip over a cordless phone!

PS: Because she's so stupid, she's also addicted to crack, lives in a government shelter, has had three abortions and six kids with six different men and her government check is more than my salary.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yeah, and family gatherings are a bitch what with everyone fighting over the government cheese.

5. I said the market would tank -- in other words, a big loss. It didn't (or at least hasn't yet). Not the same as a crash, but you go ahead and spin it any way you want.

And yes, I was wrong about the election, regrettably. (Although "bragging for weeks" probably meant three or four posts over a couple of months.) Our side has some repair work to do. But we'll be back. The good guys lost Tuesday night, but they had to lose sometime. Better to have lost now than in 2004, when President Kerry would have caused us a complete disaster.

We'll now see how your side reacts. If you stick to a few basics, you might do OK. If you try to overdo it, with the left wing's social agenda and endless investigations and impeachment rumblings, it'll be back to minority status in 2009.

And you can make sarcastic cracks about welfare queens and kiling baby seals all you want. The invective used against Dems here is much, much more pale than what you all use to tar the GOP. (And don't give me the "well, it's the truth" bullshit. Three sides to every story, guys -- yours, mine and the truth.)

I must admit, though, more than just a small part of me was hoping the GOP would have pulled it out simply to stick it up the asses of the Dem moonbats who hang around here. Like you two.

6. Crimson Tide

Crimson Tide Member

The only good election year would be if BOTH party conventions were swallowed by the earth and sucked down to the 10th level of hell.

Fuck the Republicans, fuck the Democrats, fuck all those politicians.

But what do I know? I'm just some dumbass sportswriter.

7. You can't argue with the people who hang onto the "liberal media" dodge. It's like arguing with the Roswell people. Every empirical point you make -- the head of ABC's political coverage's sucking up to nutball radio hosts all during the week before the election, say -- proves how deeply you are enmeshed in it.
    The election was a kick in the nuts, delivered well, to the worst Congress of my lifetime and, of course, to the WPE.

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I think the percentages in this room prove you wrong about the liberal media Fenian. Quit while you're ahead.

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

That's why a lot of people hate newspaper scribes.

10. We're out of the specials.
    Can I interest you in some paste?

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

You know Dog, if you stuck to the points like a Congress which worked about 30 percent of the time it was scheduled to serve, and the power-base of the GOP side imitated their career Democrat colleagues by overspending and therefore, being deceitful in relaitonship to their party platform, you might be seen as valid on both sides of the fence. But stop the bullshit about civil rights. Most of the people who don't give a shit about donkeys or elephants weren't getting harrassed by the CIA or Department of Homeland Security anymore than they do at a inconvenient slowdown at the local airport. So shove that shit and stick to the stronger points of your argument. It's gotten really old.

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Paste go good with crow.

Draft saved Draft deleted